Good News!

My faithful friends, thank you for being part of my writing ministry here on the Eternity Cafe blog.

I have much to tell you. Last weekend at a writers conference, I met with several publishers who are interested in publishing my work - three books! All wildly different. I'll keep you posted on what's to come over on my new website: susanpanzica.com. There's a page for the Eternity Cafe blog, plus other pages for writing, speaking, and the books.

Please visit visit my new website for the latest posts on Good Friday and In The Middle - the dark place between sorrow and joy.

And while there, please please please subscribe to receive future posts!

And in the popup, sign up for the monthly newsletter. I haven't sent one out yet, but you'll be the first to receive it. I promise not to bombard your inbox or share your email address.

susanpanzica.com


No comments: