Oklahoma Hope


"So after you have suffered a little while, He will restore, support, and strengthen you, and He will place you on a firm foundation." 1 Peter 5:10

This verse above was how I ended my last post - a post about rubbish being restored. Who knew? Who knew what devastation was to occur within 36 hours of that post? Only God. 

It's hard, no it’s impossible, for me to hold it together seeing the images and hearing the stories from Oklahoma. The children. The destruction. The seemingly randomness of it all. Why were some spared while others were obliterated? 

To read the rest, please click over to Circles of Faith where I am a contributing writer. 



3 comments:

Aritha V. said...

I can't find it there ...

North Jersey Christian Writers Group said...

Me either! I'll look into it. Check back later!!

North Jersey Christian Writers Group said...

Jedidja - it's all fixed now!
Susan