Your Roots Are Showing

I hadn't visited my hairdresser in months. I need to go regularly for my hair coloring, but I had to confess that I had been cheating on Nina. I was using a product called Root Touchup which got me through these months, but that only takes care of a small portion of my head. My roots needed real attention, and thankfully on Thursday they got it.

The Bible has something to say about our roots from a spiritual perspective. Jeremiah tells us that the woman who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in Him, is blessed. And it’s not just feeling blessed, it’s a blessing with tangible benefits.

Click on over to Laced With Grace and let's chat about what the Bible has to say about "roots." 


2 comments:

Sandi said...

Very well put Susan. Be encouraged and have a blessed, safe and fun trip!

Sandi

Unknown said...

This image has been sticking with me for the past several days.