You're invited to my 100th follower party! I'm having a giveaway contest celebrating that there are now 100 followers of Eternity Cafe. Thanks to Carolyne of Lady on a Roof for being my 100th follower. Well, at least 100th in the blogworld. I'm also most grateful to the 100+ subscribers who receive my blogposts via email.
I'm giving away the bestselling book, The Hole in Our Gospel by Rich Stearns. This book, awarded the 2010 Christian Book of the Year by the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association, is a compelling account of how a CEO struggled to obey God at all costs. It challenges us to do the same. This book is a life-changer.
To enter the contest, simply leave a comment and share either why you want to receive this book OR how something you read on Eternity Cafe has impacted you. Each comment, either here on the blog OR on facebook, will count as an entry. Commenting in both places will count for two entries.
Okay, here's how you enter:
1) To enter: Leave a comment with your email address. Entries without an email address are not eligible. (If you are commenting on facebook, you can send your email address privately via message.)
2) To enter you must either be a current Follower or Subscriber OR become a Follower or Subscriber. (Please let me know if you have been or just became a Follower/Subscriber.)
3) Receive a bonus entry by posting about this giveaway on your blog, facebook and/or Twitter. Please be sure to let me know you did so in your comment.
3) The contest is open to residents of the U.S. and is void where prohibited.
4) Deadline: Saturday, 2/26/11, at midnight. Winners will be notified via email, and an announcement will be posted on the blog.
Disclaimer: Neither the publisher nor the author provides this book or requested this giveaway.
I thank you for being a part of my world. You have blessed me greatly. It is my prayer that this blog will bless you in some way and encourage you to walk strong for God, providing bits of humor along the way. And if you have been blessed, please share it with a friend.
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.