Having a Bad Day? Check this out!



If you think you're having a bad day, please take inspiration from this man. Sometimes, God doesn't give us what we think we need because we would never become what He wants us to be if we had those things

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Phil. 4:11-13

2 comments:

Mari said...

I have seen him before and am just amazed by his attitude. Thanks - I loved seeing him again!

Anonymous said...

I have seen that before. Isn't he amazing? I love him. What a message!
Donna