Child's Wisdom

While food shopping today, I stopped in the Ladies' Room and overhead the cutest conversation between a mom and her little daughter. The young lady observed her surroundings and seriously instructed her mom with all the wisdom of a 5 year old, "We cannot take a bath in this kind of bathroom. There's no bathtub here. And we cannot take a shower at school. There's no shower there. We can only take a bath or shower at home." The mom simply agreed, "Yes, honey, you can only take a bath at home."

I couldn't help but smile ...

and I couldn't help but wonder...

Does God view my "wisdom" like I viewed this little girl's?
When I share my observations, does God just smile and humor me?
As His child, I cannot fully comprehend matters in God's realm, and yet I still try to explain them with my limited understanding. I'm so glad He's so patient with me!!


For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom... 1 Cor. 1:25

Susan

No comments: